Security is vital for businesses. To keep your business both safe and secure Havlins can provide Electrical access control, Alarms, Security Bars/Grilles and CCTV. Not only does it keep the property safe but employees too.
Electronic Access Control
- Electronic access control systems can monitor and control who has access to various areas of your business. They can also be used as a safety feature to establish who is in what area of a building, as well as offering the potential to be linked to HR systems to monitor absence etc.
Master Key Systems
- Master key systems mean you don’t have to carry around large bunches of keys for all your businesses locks. You can specify that certain keys will open certain locks meaning that somebody in accounts can only open the front door and accounts office door, whilst a director or the business owner can open all locks with their key.
- Security Grilles can be fitted to any Door or Window for the home or business. There can be various types of Grilles, there can be Bar Grilles, Mesh Grilles and Collapsible Grilles these can all be used on the inside or outside of any business/home.
- Supply and Installation of CCTV Cameras and video intercoms for door entry systems
- With the legal requirement now for businesses to conduct fire risk assessments the importance of fire doors, and having the correct door furniture on them is more and more important. Fire safety and security are often at loggerheads but Havlins can help you find the best solution for your fire door requirements.
- Door Closers and openers are often a great way of ensuring the security of your business property. They can not only ensure that doors close properly and are therefore secure, but are often also vital to the correct functioning of fire doors. Whilst a lot of door closers are mechanical, they can often need maintenance and repair work. Electronic door openers/closers can ensure you safely comply with Disability Discrimination Act requirements